Off site that means everything off your website. Offsite seo targets to create backlinks to my site. Literally, It’s all about advertising or promoting a website in order to create more external links. Links to your website counts as votes. The more people will link to your page, more traffic, more Backlinks from popular website eventually, your website will be popular! PageRank of Website will be high. The techniques of Link building is the process of increasing your site’s popularity, credibility and trust within search engines by building links from other external websites to your own.
Why Off-site SEO (Link Building) Techniques is so Important?
Literally, many have quoted that the ratio in Google’s algorithm is 70 by 30 in favor of popularity (link building) than relevancy (keyword content, onsite seo). That means, the top site listed at Google search results is 70% depends on site’s reputation (back links). Therefore, link building techniques are such a leading factor.
But as a matter of a great question, how to increase your site’s reputation? Here, I am going to point out some tools & tips related to Offsite SEO assistance.
- The first job is to let the search engine know about new website. Visit Google submission page & submit your page which is part of one’s seo job.
- Link Building Techniques: Link building technique plays a significant role for off site SEO. The purpose of this technique is to create backlinks to your website. Search engines credit pages with the right combination of ranking factors, or “signals.” SEO is about ensuring your content generates the right type of signals. The periodic table of seo ranking factors summarizes the major factors to focus on for search engine ranking success. Check out the info graph (image credit Search Engine Land) before you stepping ahead.
It’s indeed a good idea to create ‘do follow’ links through using,
- Commenting Blog’s Techniques: Submit article (post) user can leave comments and read with backlink. It is one of the important factor for off-site optimization. For stepping ahead it is always a good idea having his own blog so that update content regularly with engaging information about your niche. This powerful tool helps for link building by simply submitting your blog feed to RSS and blog directory sites. To get a list of do follow blogs Google this “List of doFollow blog”.
- Forums: There are two types of Forums: User administered forums and not administered Forums. We can sign up to a forum and then participate indiscussion. Most of the forums would allow us to use a signature where we can add a link to our website. Forums allow BB Code and HTML Code for signatures. For example this is BB Code or Bulletin Board Code [url="http://www.khaledsharif.co.uk"] seo support [/url]. To get a list of forums Google this “List of DoFollow Forums”.
- Directories Submission Techniques: A Directory is a collection of websites, for example YellowPages.com. You can list your website on a directory and get a backlink. AutoFill Form Firefox can help to auto fill registration forms. To get a list of directories Google this “List of doFollow directories”. Note: Google have removed “directories” from their Webmaster guidelines but still, it’s a useful article on the top directories you should submit your blog to.
- Article Marketing: If u hear about you SEM (search engine marketing) then you might have heard ‘Article Marketing based seo‘ as well. Article marketing is one of the most popular ways to build backlinks. Every single article that gets posted counts as a backlink.
- Press Release: Google recently told that from Google point of view links those are coming from press releases are now being considered unnatural. Moreover, put “no follow” getting mandatory.
- Social Media Techniques: Social Media playing a life-sustaining role of our everyday life and stand for a business niche. It’s getting popular and popular because people love to share and talk about things that impress them. We can say it’s a breakthrough of our modern civilization. If a link is shared on a social network, friends will be able to see the content. This will open up to a much wider audience and can be a great way of driving traffic on a site. Each of these shares creates a backlink which helps build a position slowly, but surely in the results pages. For further gem of social media follow the Useful Social Media segment of off site optimization.
- Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is a powerful tool in promoting a website. But going through all of those social bookmarking sites is very time-consuming. Therefore, I will give you an important link. It can help you submit more than 20 of the best social bookmarking sites in under 15 minutes! Bookmark your site here..
- Add business physical address on Google Places (Google Maps) is simple but worthwhile for Offsite SEO. Further support, feel free to click Help to get on Google Map here. This placement is very important for your online business marketing.
Note: Not all links (votes) are counted equally. Popular (high rank) websites link to a website weight more value than links from a low quality (lower rank) website.
Some Gem Tips for Goldmine Links:
- Simply, creating profile with your desired links are source of goldmines for links. As I usually use “Web 2.0 sites” like, Delicious, Digg, MySpace, Yahoo!, Tumblr, reddit, StumbleUpon, Inbound.org are really good social news media sites for building links.
- Use Flickr for your picture. Upload image to flickr then link back to your blog post in the picture description field. Remember, the more appealing picture, the fast better result.